The Evolve Workplace Wellbeing free, evidence-informed workplace wellbeing toolkit draws upon the latest research and insider insights so that you can take action to help your business evolve and thrive. However, we know that producing a resource is not always the full story. We would like to understand how you, as businesses, make use of the toolkit and what successes and challenges you experience during that journey. This will help us improve the Evolve Workplace Wellbeing website, but also learn about processes of academic / business knowledge exchange to contribute to better, more useful interaction of this type in the future.
You are invited to apply to take part in the Evolve Workplace Wellbeing Network as part of a research study about how businesses, public sector organizations and charities / social enterprises make use of the evidence-based insight provided by the Evolve Workplace Wellbeing online toolkit.
We are offering:
- A focus and discussion group with our expert workplace wellbeing researchers in November 2022, so the network can help set the agenda for our work together (or in a 1-1 if you cannot make the date of the session).
- Three new online research insight sessions between now and July 2023, for network members only, giving you the chance to hear about new research, get answers to your questions and – in a networking session at the end – discuss new ideas with researchers and like-minded managers, HR practitioners and business owners from the network.
- Optional dedicated monthly office hours (you choose whether to book in) with our knowledge exchange fellow, when you can ask what research there is on any workplace wellbeing related topic.
- A chance to reflect on your organisation’s progress on workplace wellbeing in spring / summer 2023 with an independent researcher.
- That those who apply recognise this is a limited-reach pilot and commit to engage with the sessions and the network until at least July 2023. This is not strict and does not mean you have to attend every session (we know people are busy!), it means making use of at least some of the engagement opportunities offered to you so as not to leave a space empty.
- Participants to make themselves available to the evaluation team for an online / phone interview in spring 2023.
There is a full information sheet on the study available here. Please read this to understand the full process:
If you would like to apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org headed ‘Join Network’ containing the following information:
- Your full name, job title, place of work
- The number of employees you manage and the number in your organisation overall
- Your assessment of where your organisation currently is on the workplace wellbeing journey in a couple of sentences.
- Whether you are happy that – as far as is possible to know in advance – you will be able to participate in the network activities?
- One question you might like to ask our team?
- Attach your consent form.
We look forward to hearing from you. Any questions prior to applying, please contact email@example.com
Notes: Please note we only have 40 places available this year. Acceptance will largely be on a first-come, first-served basis, except where the following apply. We can work with participants from UK businesses, public sector organisations, charities and social enterprises. We can unfortunately not take NHS participants, due to extra requirements for ethical clearance working with NHS workers. We are working with the NHS separately in a different way. The offer does not constitute business advice – the purpose of the sessions, office hours and reflection on progress are to offer participants the very latest insight into workplace wellbeing research.