The Evolve Workplace Wellbeing online toolkit has been live for just over 4 months and thousands of people have viewed and interacted with the Evolve Workplace Wellbeing animation, guide, business case calculator, videos, podcasts, newsletters or course.
We would love to know more about what you have made of the website and if it has made any difference to how you approach workplace wellbeing in your organisation (business, charity, social enterprise or public sector).
Our PrOPEL Hub partners at the University of Strathclyde have volunteered to help evaluate our site – seeking feedback from anyone who has viewed or used the website.
We want to carry on providing robust, evidence-based information and resources from the Evolve Workplace Wellbeing website into the foreseeable future, so letting us know what is useful and what is not will help us build on our existing project, apply for funding and fill any gaps that you would like to see filled. As our team is also part of the PrOPEL Hub project the information you give will also help judge the impact of our part of that nationwide programme of online insight, workshops, webinars and masterclasses.
A few details are below (full information can be found on the sign up page):
- Participation is completely voluntary and participating or not participating will not affect any other aspects of what is made available via the Evolve toolkit and network to the person involved.
- The interview will be conducted online, and will take less than 40 mins.
- The interview will be scheduled at a convenient date and time for you during October or November 2022.
- Your personal data and company information will be collected in this research. However, it will only be used by the researchers involved in this project.
- Your identity will be anonymised and the evaluators will ensure the confidentiality of your personal and company information.
If you would like to find out more about the project, you can follow the link above or contact:
Professor Colin Lindsay – Deputy Director of the Scottish Centre for Employment Research at the University of Strathclyde – email@example.com
Carolina Marin Cadavid – Knowledge Exchange Associate – PrOPEL Hub – Carolina.firstname.lastname@example.org